Online Personal Development E-Learning
In addition to coaching services, Online Life Coaching offers a number of interactive e-courses to help you increase your knowledge on a variety of topics in the areas of stress relief, parenting, self-awareness, relationships and even anxiety and depression self help. For only $50, you gain access to videos, articles, an e-book, discussions, and personalized attention from an online life coach, to help you learn more about the topic. The variety of media in each e-course are designed to cater to all learning styles. In joining an online course, you will also gain familiarity with resources that you will be able to continue to access for free, once the course is over. Online Life Coaching's interactive E-Courses offer you a much more personalized experience than you will receive anywhere else, and your personal growth is our goal.
Here is what sets Online Life Coaching's personal development E-Courses apart from the rest:
- As your online life coach, I will be personally involved throughout the duration of the course. While many e-learning sites are simply password protected blogs, my interactive e-courses center around discussions that I will participate in on a daily basis.
- We all have different learning styles, and my courses cater to the various modalities that help people learn best. In each course, you will have access to a weekly video, article, discussion, and reading from the course text (which will be provided or free after you pay your registration fee).
- My courses include a discussion component, which will help to establish a free community of support that may continue to help you through your personal growth once the course is completed.
- Due to my personal involvement in the course, the content will be tailored to the needs of the students. I will add and modify content as necessary, based on the needs and learning styles of the learners.
- Don't have time to commit to an interactive e-course? I also offer self-paced courses for a very low fee.
- E-courses are a great way to learn about my approach and decide if you would like to later purchase e-mail or chat coaching services.
- Clients who are currently using my e-mail and chat coaching services will receive 50% off of the registration fee.
These are the Interactive E-Courses That are Currently Available:
Simple Living Basics
Have you been wanting to pare down and simplify your life, but don't know where to start? Then Online Life Coaching's Simple Living Basics course is for you. Simplifying your life can help to reduce stress and is an important aspect of anxiety and depression self help. Topics covered include: simple living goals, determining the reasons that your life has become cluttered, physical decluttering, time management, mental decluttering , and strategies for keeping the clutter from coming back. I draw on a great deal of my personal experience with this issue, as I provide weekly lecture notes and daily support in the discussions. Your inexpensive registration fee includes the test Clutterfree by minimalism gurus Courtney Carver and Leo Babauta.
This e-course includes a 30 minute e-mail based Simplicity Session, where I will work with you individually to help you achieve your simple living goals.
The next session begins July 1, 2015. Sign up now to get the early bird discount--$10 off of the $50 price!
There is no doubt about it--parenting is hard work. We all know the saying, "Spare the rod and spoil the child," but current research shows that spanking is not as effective as was once believed. So what is a parent to do? In this internet course we will examine hands free disciplinary strategies, including rewards and punishments, setting boundaries, reality coaching, emotional coaching, and numerous pro-active strategies. Your child is not from a textbook, and that is why I will be involved, as your life coach, to help provide personalized solutions for your unique situation. Your registration fee includes The Gentle Parent by L.R. Knost.
This e-course includes a 30 minute e-mail based Coaching Session, where I will work with you individually to help you achieve your gentle discipline and parenting goals.
The next session begins September 1, 2015. Sign up now to get the early bird discount--$10 off of the $30 price!
We always hear that we're supposed to love ourselves, but how many of us actually do? What does self-love even mean? I can tell you that it does mean something radically different than what we think it does. Self-love is not pride. It's not egotism--in fact it's the opposite. Imagine what you could accomplish and give back if you began to realize that there is nothing wrong with you, and that you do not need to change WHO you are. In this course, we begin to unravel the myself of self-love. It may be the beginning of a journey of personal growth for you! Often, issues more manageable after you have found inner peace. Your registration fee includes Radical Acceptance by spiritual teacher and psychologist Tara Brach.
This e-course includes a 30 minute e-mail based Coaching Session, where I will work with you individually to help you achieve your self-acceptance goals.
The next session begins November 1, 2015. Sign up now to get the early bird discount--$10 off of the $30 price!
These courses contain six lessons, each with a pretest, a lecture, a video, and at least three articles. Move at your own pace and come back to use the resources whenever you need to. At only $6 a course, this is a great way to try a e-course from Online Life Coaching and decide if you would like to try an interactive course or purchase a session afterwards. I offer plenty of self-paced courses on marriage and relationship issues, which may help you decide whether to purchase an alternative marriage coaching session after completing the course. My self-paced courses are a great way to "test the waters" for a low price, to get an idea of what you may gain through purchasing further services from an online life coach.
Come back to the self-paced course page frequently, as new courses are always being added!